This semester, you’ll learn twenty-five new songs and many new activities that your family will enjoy trying both in class and at home. Your children will love taking off like a Rocketship, running like a Sandpiper, wiggling with you to Shake Those ‘Simmons Down and drumming to the Native American folksong The Earth Is Our Mother.
- Weekly 45 minute classes for parent and child.
- Two professionally recorded CD's filled with Music Together®'s award-winning music.
- Family Resource Guide containing a unique semester access code for choice of downloading or streaming the music to use at home, plus the Family Music Zone.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with educational information on music development and your child and music activity ideas for making music at home; guitar chords so you can play along, and more.
- Music Together growth chart a beautiful handout designed to express to families both visually and through text how the Music Together journey impacts your child's musical development.
- Family newsletter full of resources and music making ideas.
- Parent guide "Music Together at Home: Helping your child grow musically", an educational DVD and booklet explaining the philosophy and methods behind the Music Together approach (New families).
- Parent education - Peninsula Music Together teachers are trained to understand music development in young children, and we want to share this information with you, so that YOU can support your child's musical growth at home. We sing, dance, laugh, play, and EDUCATE.
- Collections rotate over three years. Click here if you already have this collection from three years ago
And have you downloaded the Hello Everybody app so you can have even more fun? Available on the App Store and Google Play.
Already have this collection? Click here.