SPRING ONLINE CLASSES
10 Week Spring Online Semester April 3 - June 13th
There is still time to register for Online!
Info, pricing and registration
Online Mixed Age 0-4 yrs & Older Kids Music Together® Age 4-6 yrs
•Tuition:$208. No additional sibling fee.
•Choose a specific Zoom class from the Spring schedule below.
•Schedule Unlimited Bonus Zoom classes, and Make ups, on a space available basis!
•Also included: Teachers Steven & Sandy will each teach an additional 25-minute pre-recorded class video, per week, and you can watch them all. That's 20 videos for the semester! Extended viewing for an extra 2 weeks will be available!
•Triangle Collection materials (songbook and CD with download code for our app) will be mailed directly to you.
Or if you don't want to choose a weekly Zoom class: Choose Pre-recorded-only option.
INTRO TO OUTDOOR - THREE 3 WEEK SESSIONS, ONE 3 WEEK SESSION PER FAMILY!
Outdoor class info, pricing, policies, and registration details:
Mixed Ages 0-5yrs
• Tuition 3 weeks: $70 first child, $45 each sibling over 8 months. Siblings 8 mo and under are free with a paid sibling.
• There will be three 3-week "Intro to Outdoor" Intro sessions! Limit: Sorry, One 3-week session per family, per Music Together LLC, policy.
• Also included: Teacher Steven will record one class video, that can be used as a make-up, or extra class. It will be in the Family Portal in a box marked: Family Favorites Intro to Outdoor Pre-recorded Class, during the 3 weeks you are enrolled in an Intro to Outdoor Class.
• It's a wonderful opportunity for your family to try outdoor-distanced classes for a short session. You can see if
they can stay on the blanket and wear a mask (over 2yrs) throughout class and enjoy making music socially distanced from other families.
• Do not come to class if you have any symptoms of illness. Please take temperature before leaving house.
• Bring a waterproof picnic blanket for your family to sit on. Ground spacers will be set up for each blanket. Your family must stay on your own blanket at least 6 ft apart from other family blankets and, except for children under 2 yrs of age, wear masks during entire class. Limit one adult per registered child.
• A Music Together Family Favorites booklet and download code is included and will be set out on the ground spacers for your blankets when you arrive the first week.
• Bring your own bag of home-made or purchased instruments. You'll need something to shake, tap, drum on and wave. For a drum we recommend a plastic bowl inverted or oatmeal box, for shaking, put rice in a small container, tap with two wooden spoons and wave with a scarf. The following link will give you an idea and you may wish to purchase this two person set with bag, from Music Together directly: https://www.musictogether.com/store/family-instrument-set.
• If your child really wants to run, wander or visit others, we suggest registering for an online class, where they are free to move as they like during class.
• No make ups in-person, but you can do make ups on Zoom using our make up scheduler! Make up must be completed during your three week session. And Teacher Steven will pre-record a one class Family Favorites class that can be used for a make up or just for fun! It will be in the Family Portal in a box for Family Favorites Pre-recorded Class, and accessible during the 3 weeks you are enrolled.
• In case of rain, or CDC rulings against outdoor classes, or the like, class will be held online via zoom for that day. (All efforts will be made to try to set up an extra outdoor class the following Saturday afternoon should that happen, but is not guaranteed or required.)
• Refunds requested at least 48 hours prior to semester begins, will be subject to a $38.00 processing fee. No refunds or credits will be issued after 48 hours or once semester begins.
• Families registering for Music Together Outdoor classes will be required to agree to Peninsula Music Together's Liability Waiver.
Peninsula Music Together values our families and our shared compassion and support during this difficult time.
Join our ongoing private PMT Facebook group Tell a friend!
We are looking for Teachers for Fall '21. Are you a trained Music Together teacher? Do you wish you were? If you are very musical, love children and are a good song leader please contact Director, Pam Donkin!